Here are some ideas you will want to try out.
Food for little ones.
Angel Delight ice lollies make a refreshing treat on a hot summer’s day! You only need a few ingredients and you’re set to go.
- 300ml milk
- 1 sachet Angel Delight (47g), in your chosen flavour
- small quantity of fruit, (for example, if using banana flavour Angel Delight, add a banana)
- Ask your little helper to help measure the milk into a measuring jug, then pour the milk into a medium-sized mixing bowl.
- Pour the sachet of Angel Delight into the milk. Pass a whisk to your child and set them to work. They need to keep whisking until the milk and Angel Delight powder are combined and any lumps are gone. However, don’t whisk too much as the mixture should remain runny.
- Resist eating the Angel Delight straight from the bowl and instead use a spoon to carefully transfer it into your ice lolly moulds. If you’re going to add fruit, don’t fill right to the top of the moulds.
- Your child can use a table knife to slice up any soft fruit, such as banana and strawberries. Add them to the ice lolly mould and push them down into the Angel Delight with the table knife, so that you get pieces throughout the lollies.
- Place the ice lolly mould into the freezer for at least 2 hours or until the ice lollies are frozen.
- Take the ice lollies out of the freezer 15-20 minutes before you are ready to eat them. This will allow them to soften so that they can easily be removed from the mold’s
Here is another
These delicious pork chipolatas wrapped in puff pastry are perfect for parties, picnics and afternoon snacks – this recipes makes 24 so you’ll have enough to keep everyone happy. They just happen to be my favorite too.
- 500g packet puff pastry
- 1 egg
- 24 pork chipolatas
- Tomato ketchup/mustard or Marmite for dotting onto the chipolatas
- Pre-heat the oven to 220ºC/430ºF /Gas mark 7. Roll out 500g packet puff pastry on a floured surface. Cut into 2.5cm strips and dot with tomato ketchup, mustard or Marmite.
- Place a pork chipolata sausage on each strip and wind them up. Beat together 1 egg and a little milk. Brush onto the strips and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake for approximately 15 minutes, until golden, then serve with baked beans, corn on the cob or a mixed salad and your favorite relish or chutney.
Let me know what you think bu poping over to my face book page here